Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GHAJINI(2005 & 2008) A COPYPASTE OF THE MEMENTO

Well here's two movies of same name Ghajini but of diffrent language and industry.well both of these movies have been inspired by Hollywood movie The Memento staring Guy Pearce.
Well the plot and story line of the movies seems to be similar but no doubt all the three were huge blockbuster in thier region.




MEMENTO:Memento chronicles two separate stories of Leonard, an ex-insurance investigator who can no longer build new memories, as he attempts to find the murderer of his wife, which is the last thing he remembers.However, unable to remember anything that happens day-to-day due to a condition he sustained, short term memory loss, he has to write himself note after note that still don't mean anything after he falls asleep One story line movies forward in time while the other tells the story backwards revealing more each time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man! I really appreciate your hard work; believe me man; there is no person on this earth who was as angry as I was when I discovered this bitch side of Bollywood(did it few months back. There is a list of top 200 movies that were copied from Bollywood). Though I have never been much fond of hindi movies in my 18 years life. But I had respect for films like 'Ghajini' and 'Lagaan'. But the saddest part is that even after knowing all these shitty reality, I still cannot completely stop watching hindi movies. Because that would mean I can never watch a film with my family or my friends😢😢.